Sunday, January 11, 2009

End of holiday

Its Sunday today and that means today is going to be my last day of my winter holiday. Three weeks passed just like that without me realise about it and lots things happened during these past three weeks. It was a great holiday for me as I really enjoyed it because I have been using it to have some time out for a while after having my exams before the winter break. I guess it was good to have exams before the winter break as you can make use of the holiday as much as you want rather than have to lock yourself in a room to study for your exams. However, it is not that I can really enjoy myself like i have finished my studies as I still have assignments to do during the holiday. But overall I would say that I had a great holiday.

So what’s next? Back to my busy life I guess. I just need to have a full concentration and focus for the next 3 months only before my final exam in April then I can do whatever things that I want to do. So khai, please work hard, just for the next 3 months only.


Gambatte!!! Chaiyuk!!

No comments: