Friday, January 02, 2009

A change for a New Year

Happy New Year to everyone!!..Somehow I decided to move to BlogSpot for this New Year to allow me to open new book in my blogging world. I found out that BlogSpot is more popular than blogdrive and most of them are using it so that is the reason why I have decided to move back to BlogSpot.
I also would like to apologise to all my readers (if there’s any) for not updating my blog that regular due to my busiest semester that I had in university. So I’m planning to regularly update my blog for this year as I only have 2 subjects to sit for this last semester of my degree! Woohooo!!!!

Alright, just want to summarise some update about the end of my 2008 that I have been doing. It started with my trip to Edinburgh soon after I finished my exam in December where I thought that I need some time off after all those restless, tiring, and big pressures that I had in last semester. I have been to Edinburgh before long time ago with my parents and I think it was in 2003 if I’m not mistaken. This time I went there with a girl name Serene, who is someone new special in my life hehehe ;p

Then I had visitor from Bradford which are my twin, my hani bucuk, and their friends Fashran, and Basyeer. There were here for a week to discover the gorgeous city of Glasgow and its surroundings. They all were also here to celebrate my 23rd birthday which was on the 24th December. This was the first time me and my twin celebrating our birthday without either my mum or dad by our side or I could also say that this was the first time we celebrated on our own. Before this, mum was always there during our birthday as it always going to be during holiday time. But this time, they are already in Malaysia and could not be able to join the 3 of us. Well I suppose that I’m a big boy already hehe. Owh I really had a great birthday celebration over here in Glasgow where all the December babies get together and we celebrate it together. The birthday celebration was held at Auntie Ahnis’ house at Cumbernauld where we also had turkey and secret santa on that day. I think this was the first time I had lots of presents during my birthday compare to other years. You can see the pictures below for all the birthday presents that I got ^_^










-My Birthday Presents-




We also had a day trip to Stirling and Falkirk Wheel and also to Livingston Factory Outlet during Boxing Day.




Then on Saturday of 27th, we had a bowling tournament over here in Glasgow. It was a team event where there were 4 people in a group. My team was called Wa Ka Ka Gaban. Don’t ask me where that name came from. Our team was the winner for the tournament and initially I thought that I was the higher scorer for male individual since I got 144 for the first game and 190 for the second game but unfortunately, they made a mistake and the winner was Abang Ramzan where he had 199 in his first game and 148 in his second game. So it was 13 pins different between us. Owh well..no luck for me this time I guess. Auntie Ahnis got the highest for female individual. Cant remember what’s her score like but yeah..she got the highest for female category. Congrats Auntie!

-All participants for the bowling tournament-


-My team...Wa Ka Ka Gaban-





-the unlucky winner-


That are all the things that I have been doing during the end of 2008 I guess. I didn’t go out anywhere during New Year eve as I can’t be bothered to go out. It is all going to be the same anyway with all big crowds around plus the temperature was really cold over here in Glasgow as well. It was around -5 degree Celsius if I’m not mistaken. So just watched the fireworks from my tv.






-My great siblings-

No comments: